Global Competence Certificate
FA has teamed up with AFS Intercultural Programs to offer their Global Competence Certificate, a blended learning program that develops tangible global skills essential to live, work, and make a real social impact around the world.
How to participate
- Participants must be at least 18 years old by July 1, 2020
- Proficiency in English (Intermediate Level)
- Students in all areas of study
- Professionals working in any field who wish to develop their ability to work across diverse cultures and build effective teams
- Academic professionals who want to learn how to strengthen the community within their schools
- June 3 – June 25, 2020 – Registration period (CLOSED)
- July & August – Global Competence Certificate Program
- Registration forms will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis and based on eligibility requirements. A registration fee is required to process your application.
- The registration form cannot be saved at any point and can only be submitted once all required information is fulfilled.
- Upon submission of the form, the registrant will receive an auto-response email confirming the reservation.
- Registrants will receive an email confirming their registration upon verification of their payment within 5 business days.
The two-month online curriculum ($195.00) includes
- 18 online modules on key intercultural topics and cultural adjustment
- Online forum space for reflecting with peers from around the world
- Quizzes and individual reflection assignments
- 4 Live, guided reflection sessions run by a Qualified Facilitator
- Global Competence Certificate upon completion
Credit Card: We accept American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard, and Visa credit cards as forms of payment.
Please note that all payments are non-refundable. Review the Terms and Conditions.
We are offering $20 discount to all YA delegates. Contact email@example.com to get your discount code.
The enrollment is now closed. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for queries or concerns.