- Moderator: Kelly Razzouk, Director of Policy and Advocacy, International Rescue Committee (IRC) @KellyRazzouk @RescueORG
- Hamdia Ahmed, Model & Social Justice Activist @hamdia_ahmed
- Nabil Ali, Director of Programs, International Development and Relief Foundation (IDRF) @IDRFCanada
- Maia Bix, Research, Grants, and Administration Specialist, Tent Foundation @tentorg @Maia_Bix
- Tom Dobbins, Director of Justice and Peace, Catholic Charities Archdiocese of New York and the Catholic Relief Services (CRS) @CatholicRelief
- Dana Sleiman, Senior Public Information Officer, UNHCR @Refugees @DanaSleiman
Format: Panel with Q&A
This moderated talk event will discuss the latest progress and pathways toward addressing the refugee crisis, ensuring the rights of refugees, and best assisting this group through aid and beyond. The event will consider how young people can make an impact to support refugees and alleviate crises and risks. The discussion will center on expediting progress and accountability for this vulnerable group for a more humane world where refugees and marginalized groups can recover from crises, and live in security and dignity with safeguarded rights. Delegates will come away with further insight into the refugee crisis and ideas on how they can best get involved with various organizations and sectors to support international refugees and migrants, and to address the risks in relocation and causes that are forcing people to flee.