Careers at the Friendship Ambassadors
We are always looking for mission-driven individuals with skills or expertise to help advance our goals.
We are a small but highly diverse team of professionals who work collaboratively to provide the avenues that empower youth to become the leaders and changemakers of today and tomorrow.
Friendship Ambassadors Foundation offers internship opportunities all year-round.
Preferred candidates must be able to commit up to 20 hours per week in our office in Stamford, CT. Please note that these are non-paid internship opportunities, but travel reimbursement is provided. Remote internships can be offered to the right candidate.
Learn more about the roles you can apply for:
Duration and Period
Internships with the Friendship Ambassadors are available for a duration of four months or more. The timing of internships is flexible. However, priority will be given to candidates who can start as early as possible. We encourage candidates to apply for the following periods:
- First Period: January–April (four months, with the possibility of extension)
- Second Period: May–August (four months, with the possibility of extension)
- Third Period: September–December (four months, with the possibility of extension)
- Strong interest in youth, global current affairs, or the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program (bachelors or second university degree, or higher) or may have graduated within less than one year at the time of application and during the internship
How to apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. Please indicate the position and the internship period you are applying for on the Subject line.