Call for Program Proposals
25th Session of The Youth Assembly
The Youth Assembly is one of the foremost gatherings and networks of young leaders and social entrepreneurs in the world. For our conferences, we welcome leaders aged 16-32 to apply as Delegates, with typical attendance of up to 1,000 from over 100 countries across the globe. Attendees are committed to working for impact in line with the Sustainable Development Goals and represent some of the most dynamic, upcoming talent among young people in this field.
This is your chance to propose to speak or host an event at The Youth Assembly and highlight your work, ideas, resources, and vision to this next generation of leaders. Sessions are designed to provide our Delegates new knowledge, skills, tools, and networks to effectively make a positive impact on our world.
Parameters for Speakers and Sessions
- Seeking Expert and Specialist Speakers for specific sessions
- Field experience and hands-on work is highly valued
- The program seeks to reflect a diversity of geographical representation
- Submissions for how to involve Technology in the topics indicated are welcome
- Inclusion of the 4th Industrial Revolution in any of the topics indicated are welcome
- Each session will be 1 to 1.5 hours long
- Each speaker will be asked to speak for a maximum of 10 minutes each alongside other panel/session speakers and participate in an interactive discussion with the audience
- Each speaker are highly encouraged to communicate at least one opportunity from their organization that The Youth Assembly Delegates can directly get involved with and/or contribute to (ie. project, volunteer, internship, campaign, rally, etc.)
- Please note that the topics indicated in the provisional agenda are subject to change
As a small nonprofit organization, the Friendship Ambassadors is not able to provide financial support at this time. We are extremely fortunate to rely on all our program partners, speakers, and organization for their crucial contribution. Our speakers have delivered speeches and insights to our Delegates free of charge. This is what allows us to keep the Youth Assembly as accessible to our Delegates as we can, making it one of the most affordable events of its kind. This is especially important for us as the majority of our audience is youth from around the world, largely developing countries, trying to make a difference in their own communities.