- Western Europe
- South America
- Middle East
- Central Europe
- North America
- Northern Europe
- Eastern Europe
This selection of itineraries – that our clients have already enjoyed – will give you an idea of the many opportunities awaiting for you in your destination.
But remember: an FAF experience is never an off-the-shelf tour! Your trip will be carefully tailor-made to meet your needs and desires!
The possibilities are always varying depending on whether you have a choir, an orchestra, a dance ensemble, a theater company, or another kind of pre-formed group – not to mention what time of year you travel, and other details. By filling in our Quote Request Form, you can get a customized proposal created exclusively for you.
Many FAF groups are hosted by peer groups, who all have a tradition of presenting performances, and who have an interest in ensuring a good audience. This way you can immerse yourself and experience local culture and traditions first hand! However, no concert venues are set until FAF receives and disseminates the group’s recording and PR materials to its cultural counterparts abroad. This assures a quality, customized experience unavailable elsewhere – yet is also requires patience with the process of locating the best opportunities and collaborative match for each group and each cultural exchange concert tour.
Our proposals usually include:
- Meals (half-board or full-board)
- Accommodation in clean and safe hotels (mainly based on double occupancy)
- All transfers by private motor coaches and licensed English-speaking guides
- Concert arrangements and audience development
- Peer group meetings, as well as
- Admissions and excursions noted.
Optional items include:
- Comprehensive travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Flight upgrades
- Single rooms; and
- Tour extensions upon request.
- All FAF tours are fully tax-exempt as allowed by law.
The quote you are given includes one free place for every twenty paying passengers.
All FAF tours are fully tax-exempt as allowed by law.
Quote Request Form